Võrtsjärv Fish and Handicraft Fair!
of June 2014
This year you will have an
- Experience Estonian culture (music and dances)
and taste local food;
- Find out more about Estonian fishing and cultural
- Take part of different workshops;
- Take a part of boat trips (traditional fishing
boats - kale) on a Lake Võrtsjärv,
- Buy local products and souvenirs (including local
fish and handicraft products).
See you on
Saturday 7th June in Jõesuu!
37 kilometers from Tartu on the main Tartu-Viljandi- Kilingi-Nõmme road and is
signposted Võrtsjarve visitors center and Jõesuu recreation area.
information: +372 56 952 950, email@example.com